for your employees/devices/vehicles.
- Possibility of data collection by mobile application or connection of dedicated devices.
- Aggregation of data from multiple sources.
- Online preview and automatic detection of stops.
- Identification of the driver irrespective of the vehicle.
- Geofencing – reports and location alerts, the ability to define multiple zones.
- Determination of driving style – speeding reports and analysis of sensors (e.g. accelerometers).
- Verification of planned routes with completed routes (derogation report).
- Verification of sensors, e.g. fuel (detection of refuelling), temperature (cold stores), condition of built-in accessories (lowering the plough, starting the brine, opening the flap or rotation of the concrete mixer).
- Alerts for entering/leaving the area (so-called “geofencing”)
- Alerts to vehicle/application readings: sensors, speed, fuel loss, etc.
- Possibility to receive alerts in the form of a text message (SMS), emails, entries in the system and PUSH notifications.